PERSONAL DATA USAGE AND PROTECTION POLICY
Updated on: 11/05/2023
The website: https://www.madnix.com/ is owned and operated by Next to You B.V. company with a registered office at Kaya Richard J. Beaujon z/n, P.O Box 6248, Willemstad, Curacao.
The Company provides (as defined in our Terms and Conditions to which You are subject to) online gambling services (collectively, the “Services”).
We also treat Your data according to the applicable General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
All persons located in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) are granted rights concerning Privacy and processing of Personal Data.
According to regulation (EU) 2016/679, data collection and processing are also GDPR.
Next to You B.V.. processes Personal Data as a Controller, as defined in the GDPR.
Address: Kaya Richard J. Beaujon z/n, P.O Box 6248, Willemstad, Curacao.
We do not process sensitive data and criminal offence data.
We do not profile Personal Data.
What information is considered personal data?
Personal data includes but is not limited to your name, address, date of birth, email address, credit card, bank details, phone number, IP number at the time of registration.
Why do we collect information?
When you use Our services, We are obligated to collect personal information to comply with various regulations such as the below (and is not limited) to:
1. perform the contract (i.e. the user agreement) between You and Us;
2. comply with legal obligations to which we are subjected to conduct:
a. identity checks, fraud checks, risk assessments, due diligence,
b. monitoring and investigation of transactions and gameplay, and
c. preventing registration of a duplicate account/prohibited jurisdiction;
3. process as necessary for the purpose of the Company’ (including for security and marketing purposes);
4. and comply with regulations to prevent crime such as gambling to commit a crime, gamble with proceeds of crime, terrorist financing, and money laundering.
We will use your personal information to provide you with promotional materials only where we have a legitimate interest to do so or when we have obtained your confirmed consent.
How we store the collected personal information
The following types of information are collected:
1. Account Information: Personal information is required to create an account, as part of our Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure, such as full name, address, email address, date of birth, telephone number, and country of residence.
2. Payment and card information: To receive/send payments, you must provide certain information for identification and verification, such as your name, a partial credit card number (except for 8 digits in the middle), e-wallet, log-in details, bank account number.
3. Technical information including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, cookies, user agent application used, operating system, browser, class of device, language.
4. Other usage information includes stored information when you create/log in to your account, collect a bonus, play a game (in real money), and perform financial transactions (deposit or withdrawal).
To personalise your experience using our services, we collect and store cookies in compliance with EU legislation.
Cookies are text files featuring information about your device. The primary purpose is to allow websites to provide you with an improved experience (for instance, cookies allow you to save website login information, so you do not need to log in on each visit to the website manually).
- help us to recognise our existing customers.
- help us to understand how visitors behave on our site, use it.
- allow users to log into their accounts more easily.
- ensure the correct operation of our website, improve the services provided.
- enable us to tailor our marketing activities to suit your interests. We collect cookies to make sure we provide you with offers that may be of interest to you.
- are treated as personal information.
Processing of information you provide
We use your IP address and other collected technical information to develop an audit trail while connecting to a secure server and when our platform or services are updated.
We use your personal information to:
- prevent fraud,
- customise Your user experience,
- send You confirmation emails,
- provide you with special offers, important updates, and other information that may be of interest to You.
We will disclose the data we collect from you to certain third parties who use personal data in delivering their services to us. Third parties use data securely and confidentially and under strict contractual controls under data protection laws.
The third parties we work with but not limited to include payment service providers, game providers, identity verification and AML related services, communication and customer support platform providers, analytics services, social media platforms.
We may also have staff operating outside the EU/EEA that process your personal information, including fulfilling your orders and support services, among other things.
Your data may be transferred outside of the EU/EEA under Our supervision.
Your personal information may be requested by law enforcement, regulators, and supervisory authorities as part of investigations.
We may also share your personal information with local authorities if there is any reason to believe that there is a risk to your life.
We only retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected, unless we are required or permitted by law to keep the personal data for longer.
We assure you that the information is kept securely, and is treated according to the applicable data protection regulations up to the end of the storage period after which the information will be deleted and/or destroyed accordingly.
How you can manage your personal information
Under GDPR, you have the:
Right to be informed about how we use your information and how it should be provided to You in a clear, transparent, and understandable manner;
Right to access and study your Personal Information that we have at our disposal;
Right to rectification of the data, that we have collected about you;
Right to be Forgotten. You may request to remove all or parts of the personal information you provided to us. To do that, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete your personal information unless we are obligated to retain it;
Right to restrict or “pause” the processing personal information;
Right to data portability. You are allowed to obtain your personal data we hold and to reuse it for your own purposes.
Right to object allows you to stop or prevent us from processing your Personal Information we hold about you or only to specific information. It may also only relate to a particular purpose that We are processing the data.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling Rights restrict us from solely automated decisions, including those based on profiling, that have a legal or similarly significant effect on individuals.
If you would like to manage your personal information, please contact email@example.com with the following details:
1. Your full name;
2. Contact Information;
3. Complete information about your request.
If you are unsatisfied with our response, you have the right to file a complaint within your jurisdiction about data privacy.
Unsubscribing from marketing communication
When registering, we provide You with the opportunity to opt-in for special offers, important updates, and other information that may be of interest to you.
If you decide to opt-out after subscribing to our updates and marketing communications, you can do it in two ways:
1. Press ‘Unsubscribe’ in the email we sent to you;
2. Contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next to You B.V. (Madnix online casino) protects your privacy.
We take every reasonable and necessary step to ensure that your personal information is secured.
Your transactions, such as deposits and withdrawals, are carried out with maximum security. Our payment platforms manage fund transfers to and from Madnix online casino.
Third parties cannot recover your information.
Madnix does not share your information with third parties unless required by law. Our team is dedicated to security and fraud prevention and monitors everything, including gaming operations.
Any fraudulent activity discovered at Madnix casino will result in the permanent closure of the affected account(s), and violators may face prosecution.
The most current version of the policy will govern our use of your information and will always be at https://www.madnix.com/en/page/personal_data.
If we make a change to this policy that, at our sole discretion, is material, we will notify you via a Pop-Up notice on our website and email address.
The most recent update of the Policy will be displayed in dd/mm/yyyy format at the top of this page.
If you would like to contact Us, you can reach us here email@example.com