Our Responsible Gaming Policy
Play sensibly and in moderation. Don't consider gambling as a source of income, and only gamble the money you can afford to lose. The game is, and must remain what it is, that is to say entertainment.
+18 years old
Only adults can play at Madnix casino.
Never share your password and do not let a third party play on your account.
Once your gaming session is over, log out of the casino. You can use the parental control tools on the CyberPatrol.com site if you wish.
As part of our player account verification policy, we use different types of verifications to ensure that no underage person has access to the casino.
Play in good conditions
We recommend that you do not play if:
- You are under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.
- You feel in a depressed state.
- You are currently under treatment with Sifrol.
We recommend that you set game limits on your account.
You can contact our customer service at any time by email via email@example.com or live chat to integrate them into your account.
- Deposit Limits: Allow you to limit the amount of money you can deposit on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Bet Limits: Allow you to limit the amount of money you can bet on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Loss limit: Allow you to limit the amount of money you can lose per day, week, or month.
- Reality Check: You can choose to receive a notification during your game play session to remind you how long you have been playing along with the summary of the bets, wins and losses. You can specify the time frame on how often the reminder notification will be shown.
- Cool Off Period: The Cool-off feature allows you to freeze your gaming activity for a certain period of time. You can choose to cool off for a minimum of 24 hours and up to 6 months.
If you believe that your gaming habits are becoming problematic, we recommend that you contact us to proceed with a self-exclusion.
Self-exclusion cannot be undone and can be set for a period of from 6 months, 1 year, 3 years or indefinite.
You may also request to revoke the self-exclusion, if it’s accepted there will be a delay before you can start playing again.
This delay will depend on the period of time of the self-exclusion:
- If it was for a specific period of time the delay will be 24 hours.
- If it was for an indefinite amount of time the delay will be of 7 days.
Alternatively, you can choose to self-exclude yourself via the verification page of Curaçao eGaming. By submitting a Self-Exclusion request via the CEG form, the services can be discontinued for a minimum period of 6 (six) months.
- Does your gambling activity interfere with your financial obligations? (rent, food...)
- Have you lost interest in your family or friends due to your gambling activity?
- Do your friends/family criticize your gambling habits?
- Have you ever avoided work or school so you can play?
- Have you ever felt depressed or even suicidal as a result of your gambling habits?
- Have you ever lied, stolen or borrowed money so you could gamble or pay off your gambling debts?